Alex Truelsen on Mon, 2 May 2005 18:41:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: New Subgame Idea...

On 5/2/05, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Also, is this relatively low activity for B Nomic, or is it always
> > like this?
>
> The amount of activity I've seen in the past couple weeks is much
> higher than I've seen since I joined the game, which was around the
> beginning of the real-world year. Wonko once said, I think, that it
> has periods of very high activity and periods of very low activity.

I believe that once shortly after I joined... probably January 2002, it was,
I didn't check my e-mail for about two days and was greeted by more than 80
messages on my return. We may be approaching that level again, but it does
go up and down. My guess is that this is a flare-up caused by the game's
rebirth, with all kinds of new territory to stick proposals into, and that
it will begin to settle and/or become more routine.

Or not.

[[BvS]]