Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:11:43 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Busyness

So, we picked one of my busiest weeks at work to have zillions of
things going on in B. So, I'll get to updating everything tonight or
tomorrow morning, but you might have to live without it for an nday or
so.

Someone might want to prop the clock stopping between nweeks until the
world is in a consistent state, if someone hasn't already. (There's a
bunch of Nomic mail still in my box that I haven't read yet.)

--
Peter C.
"This document defines one particular type of MIME data, the