Jimmy Kaplowitz on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:01:31 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe amends p16

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:35:39AM +0000, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
> A successful play gives the allied players the maximum number of
> points available to em, divided by the number of allied players who
> played that word. Any remaining points that cannot be shared without
> breaking a whole integer are to be saved and added to the next
> successful alligned word play.

So, if two allied players would score 19 points together (giving them
each 9), a subsequent play with a separate two-person alliance would get
an extra point? Assuming you didn't mean this, I'd suggest changing the
last sentence to end: "... are to be saved and added to the next
successful word play of that alliance."

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx