Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:01:26 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p20

..and there's a little bit of history I didn't know. The only reason
I'd put the period inside is because it looks right to me. Although it
feels right that it should be on the outside, it just looks wrong.

Gaddamn British education system! :P

- RW