Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:32:32 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p7

Rainbow Wolfe <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I suppose I could propose that we could always create Rule 0 and list
> any other rules that were amended for that section. That way if that
> section was to be deleted it would make keeping the rules tidy much
> easier (which is my actual purpose) - it would give players a
> reference on what rules may need changing / deleting.

Well, it seems like if we want to add cross-references, we could just
do that through comments without needing to worry about trying to get
the rules to figure out which sections are interconnected.

--
Peter C.
"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale