Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:57:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter submits p4

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> If you say "The Bag is a game object; all Tiles without defined
> locations are put into the Bag" then it covers the previous two
> sentences and also doesn't implicitly ban the existence of other
> locations for Tiles to be in (like on a board).

Yes, but I figured that that could be changed once we added a board.

> So you're leaving it to somebody else to provide a reason for wanting
> to do this?

We don't even have a game reason to play the main game at the
moment... I figured we could add scoring and such once we have a
scoring system in the main game.

--
Peter C.
I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know