Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:25:07 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Pause=5; Voting now Open

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I vote against my prop.
>
> AFAICT, this is the same as voting for it, since all that matters is
> that I cast a vote on it, but this is more fun :P

Well, r0 states that "Each player (including the Emergency
Co-Ordinator) may cast a single vote to select one of the Refresh
Proposals in the Ballot." Thus, there really isn't a concept of voting
for or against it, just the concept of selecting one of the available
choices.

In any event, your intent is clear, and the proposal is unlikely to
take second place :).

--
Peter C.
"When you personally get an IP address, it's time to let go of the wire."