Daniel Lepage on Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:41:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Refresh, take two

On Apr 9, 2005, at 7.51 PM, Martin R Crowther wrote:

I vote Aye on this proposal.

I don't think you can until the Pause reaches, what, seven? At some point we have a Voting period, anyway.

And out of interest, has BNomic been reset before?

Nope. We've talked about it a couple times, but this'll be the first time we've actually done it.

--
Wonko

If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat.
   -- Douglas Adams