Martin R Crowther on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:59:06 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: State of Extreme Emergency

The google snapshot didn't seem so old - it has all the arena weapons on, and I have all the emails archived on my computer to reconstruct (if things don't go as planned - which thankfully they seem to be doing).

Where are the emails archived to anyway? Would that be the same server that went down or not?

RW

Although even if we get it up and running again, maybe we should take the hint and score back the rules as previously suggested.

My personal preference is to keep the arena. Maybe re-prop it (rather than keep). Keep the cards (or again - re-prop from scratch). Gardens didnt do much for me, but again it seems to be in use so re-prop. Lose the board (for the moment) and lose political go.

As for the main rules? Not sure how to restart on them, because they got that way through being refined through time. That's why they work. Maybe we should poll what people want out of the game? Subgames? Rules Creation? Loopholes?

Feel free to use my currently defunct board at s4.invisionfree.com/4dNomic