dave on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:56:40 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: State of Extreme Emergency

Quoting "Peter Cooper Jr." <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> It sounded like Wonko already had some kind of account there... Is
> that the original account? I'm okay with using that, although it might
> be nice to have a new account that actually has B in the name. As long
> as we have *somewhere*, preferably with backups, I'm thrilled.

I own bnomic.org, and would be willing to delegate DNS to whomever ends up
hosting the smoking remnants thereof. (A few folks still have @bnomic.org email
addresses hosted at my office -- they were on a different server entirely, and
thus they still work -- so any transfer or whatnot should include a proviso
that those folks get to keep their freebies.)

dave