Joel Uckelman on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:54:28 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: State of Extreme Emergency

Thus spake pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> When I get home this evening (I'm currently at work), I can see if I
> have a copy of the rules in my cache or something. I could also
> volunteer space off of cooperjr.name, which is my home broadband
> connection & computer, but that's probably not the best place for it,
> at least not permanently. If we can use nomic.net space, that's fine
> with me.

I never did exactly understand why you guys moved everything off of
nomic.net.
You're welcome to come back. Your data is safer here, since nomic.net is
RAIDed and backs up to another machine nightly.

--
J.