Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:37:53 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Royal Fireworks

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, it seems that today is nday 9. If I'm reading the rules
> correctly, Peter and I are now in a little Royal Arena deathmatch. And
> since it seems to be one of those "first to the buzzer" games, I think
> I'll just hit the buzzer now.

Yeah, I was gonna try to be first to the buzzer, but something came up
at the last minute that night and so I didn't get a chance. :)

Congratulations, King-for-the-day Wonko.

--
Peter C.
"The dinosaur track shall be the fossil or fossil emblem of the