Martin R Crowther on Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:10:49 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Nweek 82 Results!

  Proposal 2026/1 Arena update (RainbowWolfe)
  AFF: DQT, Wonko, Peter, RainbowWolfe
  ABS: PlayerPersonman
  Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-0-1-0). Measure Passes. RainbowWolfe gains 10
points.

Amended to make r1911/3 and r1912/6. (This one is long, so let me know
if I missed something.)

Sorry about that. :) I'll try to keep them shorter, but I did try to do much
of the work for you so you could find everything easier. Anyway, I'm making
you work for your pay this past nweek.

Okay, first off - No traps. Traps rule needs creating.

((And I'm led to believe that although we still have no 'weapons', we may
still possess the Water Jet from the previous nweek. BUT, can we still use
it (relying on game precedent,  or simply the fact that it is not listed as
a weapon - I think I only specified that weapons couldn't be exported) or is
it completely useless as it is no longer defined in the game?)

Shop & Weapons are there. Not checked word for word, but I'll assume you cut
and paste as opposed to type it all up by hand. :)

Everything else seems fine. Although, now I see what a large rule it is, I
may try to move weapons, traps and targets to a separate rule - although
this would also be too long to make it worth it. Maybe Weapons (and arena
tools) and Traps, Targets (and other non player items) in separate rules?

- Wolfe

It was early morning in the first part of the day - Atlanta Nights
(randomly selected page)