Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:28:58 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Wonko amends p2034

Wonko proposes:
> Repeal rules [...] 573 [[Writs of Delay]]

I don't see you putting Writs of Delay back in the ruleset. I thought
that they were a useful idea. Particularly if at some point the state
of the game is being determined by several CFIs, it may be useful to
be able to put most of the game on pause while we try to figure it all
out.

--
Peter C.
"Every day I walk the fine line between laziness and efficiency."