Daniel Lepage on Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:29:24 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Peter does research

On Mar 8, 2005, at 5.18 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

I do Applied Research for Drawing until I get at least 400 Applied
Research points for Drawing or at most 25 times, whichever comes
first. (I believe this conditional is legal under r1896.)

Dice rolls forthcoming. (I'll roll 25 dice, and use as many of them as
needed to get at least 400, or as close as possible if I use all of
them.)

I actually think that's exactly what r1896 is supposed to prevent. Especially the bit where you get to see the other dice rolls before deciding whether you paid for them already...

--
Wonko

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
     -Mel Brooks (1926 - )