Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:40:34 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Color choice

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Ok, it's all good. I'm calling upon the powers of Executive Tidiness
> to put in the missing texts of the color cards, on the grounds that
> the way my repair scripts work it's actually easier that way.

I'm not making an objection to the Executive Tidiness just yet, but
this doesn't quite seem to me to be what it is for... Changes made
nweeks and nweeks ago shouldn't be able to just suddenly appear, or
else why do we have a Statute of Limitations rule?

--
Peter C.
"In a display of perverse brilliance, Carl the repairman mistakes a