Martin R Crowther on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:40:19 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] an cube?

Um, I can't find it either. It was there when I was making notes... but now it's gone. It's also not in the word doc that I'd copied the rules into so I have no idea where that came from. :S

Oh well.

[reading on... I'm checking my mail online, but writing it offline. Not something I usually do!]

Peter seems to have found something - maybe it was that coupled with me using word to read through the rules?

..and either of the three nicknames would work fine, or in fact all of them.

RW