Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:49:17 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Smiting and Oblivion

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Good lord, you've really been waiting for that. Yes, your math is
> right - the 3 consecutive nweeks ran out about six hours before you
> sent this.

Wow. No, I was just looking at the roster, thought that those players
had been in the Vat for an awful long time, looked back and saw that
the message putting them in the Vat was after the 78.8 date email, and
figured that nweek 78 to nweek 81 was 3 nweeks. (Actually, depending
on how you interpret it, it could be 4, since they were in the Vat for
at least part of nweeks 78 through 81 inclusive.)

> It's a shame to see these players removed. They will be missed.

Well, nothing stops them from coming back if they regain interest.

--
Peter C.
"Almost every secure Internet protocol requires a highly accurate