Glotmorf on Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:59:03 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Upper House Ruling on CFI "15 points for DOOM!"

On 1 Mar 2005 at 23:15, Iain Scott wrote:

> Would it be an abuse of Executive Tidyness to de-ambiguise this rule,
> or would a proposal be more appropriate?

Definitely a proposal, since at least one of the Upper House
members (*ahem*) thinks it has a different meaning as written.
And I'm not sure the rule would necessarily be bad the way I
interpreted it: 15 points for spreading chaos, even if it
turns out to be self-inflicted.

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt