Jake Eakle on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:40:10 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko amends p2018

Alright, fine. I still think technologies are overcosted or conducting
research is too crappy, but if my revised and now officially void prop
passes, I will be well content. Perhaps it is even a tad extreme... If
people think it should be revised downward a bit, i would be open to that.
But I definitely think that some form of it is necessary if Technologies are
to be an important, fun part of the game.

--Personman