Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:01:58 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Judge Assignment: 15 points for DOOM!

pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Cooper Jr.) writes:
> The CFI is remanded to the Upper House, whatever that means. (Um,
> what *does* that mean?)

Since I really can't see what it means anywhere else, and I happen to
be the Minister of Justice, I'll decide what it means myself. If
someone disagrees with my interpretation, please let me know (or if
you want, submit a CFI so that we have CFIs about CFIs :)

So, I'm going to pick a new judge from the Eligible Judges in the
Upper House, who will then get up to 7 days for deciding the case,
just as if e were the one picked originally.

--
Peter C.
"I need to practice talking to myself now."