Daniel Lepage on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:37:34 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Nweek 80 Results!

On Feb 23, 2005, at 6.27 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

It looks to be like the votes from nweek 79 weren't cleared out in any
way, such that if somebody voted on an issue that got shelved during
nweek 79, eir vote is showing up here in the votes for nweek 80. Part
of what leads me to this conclusion is that there are up to 9 votes on
the things that were shelved from last nweek, but only up to 5 votes
on things that were new this nweek. I don't know if this behavior is a
feature or a bug, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

Oops, my bad. I took a shortcut when making the software because at the time there was absolutely no way a proposal could ever be on the ballot twice. I can fix this manually simply by checking the voting datafiles and deleting those that still have last nweek's information.

New results forthcoming for the few props where it makes a difference.

--
Wonko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein