Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:35:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: actiony goodness

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Peter plays a card of DOOM!, but fails to choose three cards in
> player's hands to be destroyed (there is no TRR in my hand). So the
> Card of DOOM! eats eir hand instead (two Cards of DOOM! and a Greater
> Booty). There are only three cards to eat there, so the DOOM! selects
> two other cards at random, specifically SkArcher's RPS and bd's YSHMF.
>
> Glotmorf and Personman each gain 15 points.

Hmm... Even if I didn't make legal choices, I would think that I would
still get the 15 points, based on my reading of the Card (although I
can see why one might disagree). I just wanted to check if the
oversight of me not getting points was intentional before submitting a
CFI.

--
Peter C.
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the