Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:45:17 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Public Service Announcements

This is an election nweek! Get your nominations and acceptances in!

We had 5 proposals shelved last nweek. If some were yours, you
probably want to revise their wording to convince people to pass them
this nweek.

Play in the subgames! If they're not interesting enough to play in,
try making a proposal to make them interesting enough to play in!

--
Peter C.
"I know I can count, I've done it before. No, wait a minute...."