Glotmorf on Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:55:51 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Election nominations

On 14 Feb 2005 at 21:37, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> My opponent also eats babies and clubs seals to death, and has
> promised to hack into and destroy both Joel's and Dave's servers if e
> is elected. E has been convicted of drunk driving, grand theft auto,
> involuntary manslaughter, voluntary manslaughter, cute puppy kicking,
> congenital arson, and third degree wearing of unfunny hats. If e is
> elected, eir highly trained team of winged ninja-monkeys will descend
> upon this game with bloody chainsaws, reduce the ruleset to
> meaningless gibberish, and kill everyone who's ever read the front
> page.

Congenital arson...isn't that setting people's crotches on
fire?

> Is that the sort of game you want to raise your family in? I think
> not.

Oh, I dunno...I personally think the world could use fewer
cute puppies.

> Remember, a vote for Wonko is a vote against death by winged
> ninja-monkeys with chainsaws. Keep your family safe: Vote Wonko for
> Chairman of B Nomic.

And even if winged ninja-monkeys reduced the ruleset to
gibberish...who would ever know?

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt