Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:45:48 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Election nominations

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Why should you vote for me instead of Peter for the Ministry of
> Change? Because e'll be getting 140 points every nweek if you don't.

And why should you vote for me instead of Wonko? Well, I think my
record speaks for itself. A full wday hasn't passed on the Watch with
the Clock off since I make sure to send out ballots and update the
ruleset on time. I update the subgame displays in a timely manner,
too. I took over the jobs when nobody else wanted them, and I think
I've done a pretty good job.

If you have an issue with the huge number of points given out for
ministries, then prop to change the reward. (Perhaps even, the amount
of the reward should be different depending on the job, or maybe there
should be a point cap on how much a player can earn from ministries
per nweek.)

Also, I don't run nasty smear campaigns :)

--
Peter C.
"When you personally get an IP address, it's time to let go of the wire."