Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:55:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Wonko submits p1996

Wonko proposes:
> Repeal rule 497.
>
> r497 is the one that says Rules can have subsections. I think it's
> perfectly obvious that rules can have subsections, which makes this
> rule completely superfluous.

Yes, but Rule 33 talks about what takes precedence between different
sections of a rule, and props sometimes refer to a particular section
of a rule, so having something that makes it unambiguous what a
section is might be a good idea.

--
Peter C.
"This document MUST be secured in a locked cabinet to prevent it from