Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:47:22 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Things out of date; Amendment of shelved proposals

I don't want to sound like I'm harassing anyone here, as I don't think
there's a huge rush for any of this... I just want to make sure that
the game is in the state I think it's in...

I think that the following still need to be done:
- Update Roster with many various things
- Update Meta-ministry with the Ministry of the Arena
- Tim should have a Get Out of Jail Free card due to r14/6.

Also, do people think I am correct that Zarpint can't revise p1984
even though it was shelved due to the second-to-last paragraph of r19?
(And shelving just puts it on the next nweek's ballot, it doesn't
"resubmit" it like the old shelving rule.) I'd be more than happy to
be wrong about this, and I wish I caught the possible problem sooner.

--
Peter C.
"The chocolate chip cookie shall be the official cookie of the