Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:53:00 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Request to become a player

tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> In accordance with rule 14/5, I am requesting to become a player in B Nomic.
> I wish to be known by the identifying name "Tim".

Welcome to the game!

You get 1 point, 500~, and 4BW to start out, although the only thing
the BW is good for at the moment is submitting proposals for next
nweek, as we've already started voting for this nweek.

If you'd like, you can vote on this week's proposals:
Vote: <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps>

> Where do I pick up my Turing test?

You're just required to be capable of passing one; we don't actually
give one out.

--
Peter C.
"And in a radical policy change, God today announced that he *will*,