Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:56:17 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: Gardens recognizer - better late than never

Bryan Donlan <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Anyway, as usual, nearly everyone loses their vines.

Well, I can't really say I blame them. The only benefit you can get
out of maintaining your garden right now is getting tomatoes to throw
at people to annoy them, and that doesn't really seem to me to be
worth the maintenance cost (or bothering to remember to water them
every checking period). I think that we need to do a little more with
this garden idea, but I'm not really sure what yet.

> and encourage wonko to water his before they go poof at nday 7.

Seeing as e's Under a Rock, and the nday ends in a little over an
hour, that seems unlikely. However, if someone wanted to be nice to
Wonko, they could water eir plants for em while e's gone.

And speaking of the Clock, shouldn't the Election for Ministers have
started by now? (Not that there's a lot to vote for.)

And if I may make a small campaign speech: Despite my other ministries
that I'm likely to win, I think I can handle the Meta-ministry as
well, and would appreciate your vote for me.

--
Peter C.
"In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to function as