Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:38:53 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: (no subject)

Dan Schmidt <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I think the justice system need reforms.
> First, for the first offence a player should just get
> a warning.
> Second, players in Jail should be put on leave because
> if they are in the Upper House they might get a CFJ
> they can't rule on.
> Third, players in Jail should be able to CFJ, hide
> under rocks and exit the Vat.

Sounds good to me.

Actually, I'm not sure what good the laws system does us right
now. The HTML posts are now stopped by the email server, and Law 2
(stopping posting a Ministry's seal without being that minister) seems
too easy to violate when replying to other people's emails.

I'm fine with reforming them, or abolishing them. Feel free to prop
some changes... There's still an nday or two left, I believe.

--
Peter C.
"And in a radical policy change, God today announced that he *will*,