Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:50:59 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: New player

"Hjallti" <hjallti@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I want to join Nomic.

Welcome!

> Do you have to use email for each post or am I missing something?

Yes, posts are done through the mailing lists, although there is an
archive on the web.

By the way, there is currently a Law against posting HTML to a public
forum. I have no idea why it's there or if anyone would want to
enforce it, but you might want to set your mail composer to send using
Plain Text instead. (I personally have my mail program set to not
display the HTML versions of messages, so I really don't care if you
use it or not.)

--
Peter C.
"I know I can count, I've done it before. No, wait a minute...."