Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:03:20 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Wonko amends p1973

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Wonko has amended p1973.

I like the changes a lot.

Now my only problem with it is that someone with lots of tildex (such
as, say, Wonko himself) can buy oodles of Fluffy Bunnies and destroy
all our gardens, probably more than once.

Then again, it seems like e ought to be able to do *something* with
all those tildex...

And speaking of tildex, my 500 aren't posted on the Wiki yet. (Not
that it's a really big deal, but it'd be nice to have a correct
display.)

--
Peter C.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to reality.