Daniel Lepage on Sun, 2 Jan 2005 11:26:23 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 75 Rule Changes

On Jan 2, 2005, at 12.11 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 10:37:22PM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:
Firstly, some Ministerial Stuff: I nominate myself for Webminister and
Minister of Cards, and accept both nominations. If anyone is interested
in Rules or Arcana, please run (so far Arcana is pretty cushy - laws
and seals only).

Now, onto this nweek's ruleset changes:

Created r1639/8.
Created r1854/2.

Elapsed time: 6 minutes.

This nweek demonstrates just how cushy the Ministry of the Rules can be
- 6 minutes of work in an entire nweek, and you get paid full
Ministerial salary.

Except that the new Rules aren't up yet. Or is that the
Webminister's job? How does the GM get the rules on the Web
currently?

I get the rules on the web by inputing the changes via Dave's rule-edit scripts, then hitting "update cache" to update the static page.

I did do that, and they are up there - perhaps your browser cached the out-of-date rules page and didn't realize a newer version had been posted.

I think getting the rules online is the GM's job, while the Webminister's job is to ensure that scripts exist allowing the GM to fulfill eir job.

--
Wonko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein