Jeremy Cook on Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:44:11 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Player Join Request

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 09:42:54AM -0500, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> I think that I might want to be involved with the game a little bit
> longer before running for one, but thanks for the invitation.
>
> Also, could someone tell me a list of everything I possess? I think I
> have 4BW, although will that change to 10BW when the clock turns on to
> start the nweek? I think I have 2 points now, one from r14/4 and one
> from bd. It looks to me that I have a Garden. Does it have a Vine yet?
> I guess I'm just a little confused about when "beginning of each
> nweek" occurs, and if I came in just before or just after it (since
> the clock is Off).

The beginning of each nweek is the end of nday 10, at midnight
UTC. Then the Clock turns off. You joined three hours after the
clock turned off, so you have 4BW, 2 points, and a Garden without
a Vine.

It is now nday 1, and any action you take is part of the new
nweek.

Zarpint