Daniel Lepage on Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:53:54 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] wiki updates to s-n?

On Dec 23, 2004, at 9.26 AM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

What would people think of auto-getting an email to s-n every
time the Wiki got changed?

That might generate too much email - I have on a few occasions changed things and then noticed obvious typos in what I wrote, and had to do it again. In such cases the list would get many copies of the same page, which would probably get irritating. Also, there are a bunch of pages that aren't important to the game - each player's homepage, for example, or the pages on proposed rulesets for a new game. We don't want those sent to the list every time they change.

--
Wonko

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
  ---Department of Social Services,  Greenville, South Carolina