Daniel Lepage on Sat, 25 Dec 2004 02:01:12 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Watering

Depending on what theme you use (which can be set on the UserPreferences page), there will either be a sidebar button or a top navigation bar button for 'info' on the page. If you can't find it, just navigate directly to <pagename>?action=info and it'll give you the info page. This lists all previous versions of the page that it has stored, as well as who made each edit, any comments they made, and options to view, print, see the raw text of, or revert to any of the previous versions.

--
Wonko