Phil Ulrich on Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:34:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] NDate 75.4

Updated.

Wonko draws Handyman.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal