Jake Eakle on Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:02:16 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Ultima Loophole! (v2.0)

Also, I don't think rules, whether or not they be members, can affect the
game unless they are part of a ruleset. I mean, under permissability of the
unprohibited, I can declare that I now have a the rule "Whenever Personman
hasn't won for 1 nday, Personman wins" tattooed on my forhead. And that's
great, i can do that. But it doesn't do anything.