Jeremy Cook on Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:06:44 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Name change

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 01:43:26PM -0800, Dan Schmidt wrote:
> Do to a complicated accident involving a malfuctioning
> IRC client, a misspelling, and the text string "Ahh! a
> dyslexic Q-Thief!" I must change my name to "Dyslexic
> Q-Thief"

I will give 20 points to the player who tells me the best
original joke involving a) dyslexia and b) something related to
linux, nomic, programming languages, holy wars, monty python,
doug adams, math, doug hofstadter, or discordianism. (or anything
I left out of that list)

Zarpint