Phil Ulrich on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:07:37 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Watering

1st, 3rd, and 7th of each nweek mark the first, second, and third checking period respectively.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal