Daniel Lepage on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:40:04 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Watered Vines

I watered my vine in the same message when I recognized the new rule changes. Sorry if it was inconveniently placed.

--
Wonko

Begin forwarded message:

From: Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 3, 2004 1.22.27 PM EST
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [s-b] Rules Updated

The Rules are now up to date. A few other Ministries don't seem to be, though:
Everyone was dealt a card at the beginning of the nweek.
Proposals 1946, 1949, and 1951 all passed, and all created/revised P-Specs. Proposal 1948 reset all scores (since Rodney was believed to have over one thousand points), so current scores should be zero plus all proposal bonuses (bonuses are awarded after the props are implemented, I believe). Plus, I got 5 bonus points from p1950, since it was a Haiku.

I'm not sure who's responsible for recognizing each of the above, but I don't think any of them are me.

Oh, and I water my vine for 5~, and pick the tomato off my Vine.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_