Phil Ulrich on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:48:00 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Re: [s-b] PGo

Zarpint is right, he clearly listed playing the stone first. As such, it's now the next checking period, Zarpint had a stone at D12, and he is now free to break that alliance if he wants (and I suspect he does).

The wiki now reflects these facts. Please remember when adding new moves that the PGo move list reads from bottom (oldest) to top (newest).

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal