Jeremy Cook on Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:19:13 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] ?Rodney submits p1958

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 12:21:42PM -0800, Dan Schmidt wrote:
> Who said anything about not liking the pointlessness?
>
> Mel Gibson can be elected because he's not Mel Gibson
> until he is elected.Mel Gibson can't be relected
> though.

If CFJing Mel Gibson affects everyone, reelecting a new Gibson
also affects everyone. An action affecting a player isn't
precisely defined anywhere: I would say that reelecting a
Minister targets the Ministry, not the Player.

Anyway, the prop currently makes an exception for actions that
cause Gibson to no longer be Gibson, so he could be reelected
anyway.

Zarpint