Bryan Donlan on Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:54:41 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Godel/Roster nweek 73

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:57:07 +0000, Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 06:31:15PM -0500, Bryan Donlan wrote:
> > On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:23:56 +0000, Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Whoever's doing the Meta-Public Display, it's supposed to have
> > > all the Public Displays, like the Roster and Ministry Update and
> > > so on.
> >
> > Oops, sorry about that. Does the list on the front page count? If not,
> > it probably should.
>
> Well, you can put your list anywhere that's publicly accessible,
> as long as you tell us where the official list is. My idea is
> that the list would tell you where everything related to the
> gamestate is, and what ministries it's under, kinda like an index
> to the game.
>
> Are the Player pages Public Displays? 'cause I didn't think so.

Well, for the time being, I just sort of pasted the list of public
displays on the front page, minus a few which weren't, actually, into
the meta-public display page, even though nobody's actually going to
use it :)

--
bd