Phil Ulrich on Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:50:09 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Rules Updated

p1950 wasn't a haiku. Haikus are 5,7,5. Your prop was 6,7,5.

In the rule "Tomatoes", - line one, 6 syllables, unless you are somehow pronouncing "Tomatoes" as "tomtoes" or "The rule" as "thrule", and I'm not. In(1) the(1) rule(1) to(1)ma(1)toes(1).
'twixt "Vine" and "during" add this - line two, 7 syllables
{{ at a cost of 5 }} - line three, 5 syllables.

Cards are me, and I need you to email me again, because it may just be me, but the current card scripts don't make any sense. i.e. I don't know what most of them do.

P-Specs will go into the Book of Piece sometime this weekend, I just don't have time now.

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal