Bryan Donlan on Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:07:37 -0600 (CST)

Re: Re: Re: [s-d] Re: all sorts of black hole stuff

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:25:47 -0800 (PST), Dan Schmidt
<tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> r393 says no player may change the gamestate and
> starting an Emergency changes the gamestate.
>
> Roduni,Yendoru no Taikyoku Sho Jushi,who notes that
> the only safe way to fix the LOIDAC is during an Emergency

If that's true we already have no game. Since in actuality nomic games
are founded on common consensus, not totally inflexible rules, we can
simply choose to ignore those who say there's no game at all, and
continue anyway.

... anyway, more importantly, it defers to all other rules. Including
r0. So, no problem there.
--
bd