Phil Ulrich on Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:49:23 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Important: Moved Wiki

Oops. I also shouldn't sent emails at nearly 4 in the morning.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal