Daniel Lepage on Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:38:14 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Hello everyone!

On Nov 5, 2004, at 4.23 PM, <anpu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I'd like to play, Please call me A.N.P.U.

Welcome to the game, A.N.P.U.

I believe that at the moment you have 1 point, 500 tildex, no Research Points, no Renown, no cards, and 4 Bandwidth.

The important things to know about are:
* The mailing lists - spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx for official matters, spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx for general banter * The main website (www.bnomic.org) which houses the ruleset database and historical documents * The wiki (www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi), which is becoming increasingly popular as a tool for doing just about everything.

Note that in order to do anything useful on the wiki, you'll need to login (go to the upper righthand corner of the page and hit 'login' to create an account).

I'm curious as to the meaning of A.N.P.U.

Another Nomic Playing Umpire?
Acronym with N, P, and U?
All-Natural Polyester Undergarments?
Act Now, Pay Ungratefully?
ANPU the Nomic Player (Unique)?
Association of Noble Pirate Universities?
Unordered Acronym for a Player's Name?

--
Wonko

"Tradition is what you resort to when you don't have the time or the money to do it right."
     -Kurt Herbert Alder