Daniel Lepage on Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:03:57 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] IRC

On Nov 9, 2004, at 7.54 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 06:28:03PM -0600, Joel Uckelman wrote:
Thus spake Phil Ulrich:
Does anyone like the idea of using, say, an IRC chat as a private forum? It could just be a place to discuss things. I know part of the benefit of email is having a record of everything, but I think it'd be kind of nice to have some semi-instantaneous contact once in a while, as well.

Or I could just be off my rocker, as well.

--Phil

I've been considering setting up someting like that. If you think it would
be useful, let me know.

I think it would be useful.

Does anyone remember where on IRC we used to hang out and talk, all those years ago?

Or are bd and I the only ones old enough to remember that?

--
Wonko

& ) . . /